Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 Focux Zetec. Auto Window Switch
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
hawker
My driver's side window switch is auto for down, but has no auto for up.

is this normal, or has mine got a fault?
starfield
i think mine is the same
hawker
Thanks mate. :)
What a stupid design then! :angry:
artscot79
[quote name='hawker' date='27 May 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1274959240' post='83306']
Thanks mate. [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
What a stupid design then! [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif[/img]
[/quote]

same on thek1 mines the same only the cars with 4 window global closing had the auto up i believe
jeebowhite
[quote name='artscot79' date='27 May 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1274970275' post='83321']
same on thek1 mines the same only the cars with 4 window global closing had the auto up i believe
[/quote]

It is a silly problem, and have you noticed that on the likes of the zetec, where you have two electric windows, yours and passenger, the passenger doesnt have an auto down?
artscot79
[quote name='jeebowhite' date='29 May 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1275145764' post='83552']
It is a silly problem, and have you noticed that on the likes of the zetec, where you have two electric windows, yours and passenger, the passenger doesnt have an auto down?
[/quote]

mines a mk1 zetec but s thame annoyance only one touch open on the drivers side stupid really maybe ill try a one close switch on it and see if it makes any difference
jeebowhite
wonder if you could swap out the drivers (passenger) switch, with a drivers (driver) switch. I wonder if that would be a straight swap and would work?
artscot79
[quote name='jeebowhite' date='29 May 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1275159908' post='83572']
wonder if you could swap out the drivers (passenger) switch, with a drivers (driver) switch. I wonder if that would be a straight swap and would work?
[/quote]

that was exactly hought and summat im going to have to try when i get the chance i cant see why it wouldnt work to be honest but you never know its worth a try

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615