Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bearing
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
barbarian
i have a ford mondeo s reg, one of the front bearings has gone how easy is it to change ? and what would the cost of a bearing be as I would like to do the work myself.
stef123
[quote name='barbarian' date='30 May 2010 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1275203887' post='83620']
i have a ford mondeo s reg, one of the front bearings has gone how easy is it to change ? and what would the cost of a bearing be as I would like to do the work myself.
[/quote]

unless you have a bearing press i wouldnt bother trying to change it but...you could always strip the hub down and take it to a garage who could press the old one out and the new one in for you. i reckon any independant garage would do this for a tenner?
barbarian
[quote name='stef123' date='30 May 2010 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1275223080' post='83649']
unless you have a bearing press i wouldnt bother trying to change it but...you could always strip the hub down and take it to a garage who could press the old one out and the new one in for you. i reckon any independant garage would do this for a tenner?
[/quote]
many thanks

Full Colour Version: Bearing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615