Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: please, please help me its reference a standard airbox accessorie.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Hey ppl, im ben, and really need some help, i recently fitted an induction kit, and need to refit the standard airbox, but i have stupidly somehow lost for what i think is the air intake hose which fits in the right haand side of the airbox and it is the air intake hose, its a black rubber, ribbed tube, it is just tht tube that i need, does anyone know where i can get 1 from??? please guys i really need your help, as i have an insurance job comin up and i need to restore my car back to standard??? thanks, ben.
I would say ebay is your best bet mate sorry if this is too late

There is always 24/7 spares or a go to a scrap yard

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.