Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front Spoiler Needed, Focus Mk1 54 Plate
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Focused
Hi,

I have had my Focus for a few months now, and always thought it looked a bit high of the ground at the front. It was only when I was parked next to another Focus at the weekend that I realised the rubber spoiler below the front bumper was missing. :huh:

It hasn't fallen off during my ownership of the car, - I am sure I would remember running over it :P, so presume it was always missing...

Anyone know where I can source a new one, or does anyone have one lying around following some boby modifcations on their own car? How easy is it to attach?

help always appreciated.

Many thanks

Chris
artscot79
[quote name='Focused' date='01 June 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1275411798' post='83878']
Hi,

I have had my Focus for a few months now, and always thought it looked a bit high of the ground at the front. It was only when I was parked next to another Focus at the weekend that I realised the rubber spoiler below the front bumper was missing. [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif[/img]

It hasn't fallen off during my ownership of the car, - I am sure I would remember running over it [img]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img], so presume it was always missing...

Anyone know where I can source a new one, or does anyone have one lying around following some boby modifcations on their own car? How easy is it to attach?

help always appreciated.

Many thanks

Chris
[/quote]

some of the later models didnt come with that spoiler
Focused
[quote name='artscot79' date='02 June 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1275515309' post='83994']
some of the later models didnt come with that spoiler
[/quote]

Thanks. The car I was parked next to was an 05 plate same model. I felt under the bumper and there are holes for the fixings suggesting the spoiler was there at some point.
artscot79
[quote name='Focused' date='03 June 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1275590597' post='84043']
Thanks. The car I was parked next to was an 05 plate same model. I felt under the bumper and there are holes for the fixings suggesting the spoiler was there at some point.
[/quote]

ford call it the speed lip a breakers yard is the best place to get one im sure ford would charge a silly amount for it
adz01
did they even have a splitter??

i thought the nearest thing splitter like for a standard focus would be the cupra r one, otherwise its just that rubber dangly thing on the edge and the bottom of the bumper :)

adz
Focused
[quote name='adz01' date='04 June 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1275687026' post='84166']
did they even have a splitter??

i thought the nearest thing splitter like for a standard focus would be the cupra r one, otherwise its just that rubber dangly thing on the edge and the bottom of the bumper :)

adz
[/quote]

Rubber dangly thing it is! :lol:

Would it make any difference to enconomy at speed with it being in place, assuming it does have some benifit to the aerodynamics?

C

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.