Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My C-Max Zetec Tdci 1.6
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
C-Max Boy 1983
Hi all,

I've been around the forum for the last couple of months so I thought I would post up a link to my progress thread on the C-Max as I'm not sure how you upload pics as it keeps bringing up a error message.

My plans for the C-Max include:

Green Calipers
Black Strip from a Mark Two RS to replace the chrome strip on the bonnet
Tuning Box
Exhaust
Tax Disc Holder
New Gear Lever from a Fiesta ST
Focus ST alloys

I have already changed the Ford Badges to black chrome, fitted a K&N filter from a Mark 2 RS Focus, the valve caps and stubby ariel removed from the car at present due to the wife using the car for work.

I'm not planning much more, just keeping the car the way it looks on the outside and having a bit more power.

http://www.ffoc.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=224978&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Cheers

Davy
C-Max Boy 1983
Just a wee update, Have added my Tuning box to the car, which I found a pain to fit, the simpliest part was fitting onto the injectors the pain in the backside part was fitting to the battery on the negative end, but once fitted I found the power of the car increased and more responsive to drive and even a light touch of the throttle made the car feel quicker and I've only increased the power 10%!!.

Cheers

Davy

Full Colour Version: My C-Max Zetec Tdci 1.6
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.