Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi I Have A Code Question For The 6000Cd Model
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
snozzler29
hi

i found my way here whilst trying to find a code for my 6000cd player

i read tehre was a code generator but have been unable to find it anywhere, i have my serial number which is M653592

I dont mind doin the work myself if anyone can direct me to the code generator but if anyone with is good enough to do it then it woudl be greatly appreciated as if i dont get this thing working again my mrs has threatend to provide the in car music herself which no one shoudl have to suffer lol

thanx for any help
mintalkin
[quote name='snozzler29' date='05 June 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1275742078' post='84211']
hi

i found my way here whilst trying to find a code for my 6000cd player

i read tehre was a code generator but have been unable to find it anywhere, i have my serial number which is M653592

I dont mind doin the work myself if anyone can direct me to the code generator but if anyone with is good enough to do it then it woudl be greatly appreciated as if i dont get this thing working again my mrs has threatend to provide the in car music herself which no one shoudl have to suffer lol

thanx for any help
[/quote]
cheaper than ear plugs :D 5703

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.