Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roof Bar Fitting Kit
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
chirpytortoise
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me as I've exhausted all other avenues so far!

I have a ford ka and I recently got given (very generously) a pair of roof bars, however, they did not come witha fitting kit and from what I can gather ford have discontinued the fitting kit so I dont seem to be able to buy one anywhere. Does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of one, or if I could use say halfords own or a Thule fitting kit and these would do the job?

All help much appreciated, if I can get away without having to spend a fortune it'd be well worth it!
Henri Levison
Hi there,
What about these sites;
ww.barland.co.uk/roofbarFORDKA.html
www.fordsparts.co.uk/product-info/karoofbar

Good luck,
Henri

[quote name='chirpytortoise' date='07 June 2010 - 09:24 AM' timestamp='1275902045' post='84407']
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me as I've exhausted all other avenues so far!

I have a ford ka and I recently got given (very generously) a pair of roof bars, however, they did not come witha fitting kit and from what I can gather ford have discontinued the fitting kit so I dont seem to be able to buy one anywhere. Does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of one, or if I could use say halfords own or a Thule fitting kit and these would do the job?

All help much appreciated, if I can get away without having to spend a fortune it'd be well worth it!
[/quote]

Full Colour Version: Roof Bar Fitting Kit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.