Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help Please
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
baznyoli
Ok So i took me mondeo 2.0 TDCI for its 70k service but told them it was making a strange sound and kicking out black smoke, they have told me the intercooler pipe is split but i was wondering how easy it is to get the thing off and is there anything i need to watch out for?? not to mention where it is hahaha

If anyone can help it be great

Thanks

baz
tdci stevie
2 jubilee clips hold it on
1 at the bottom of the EGR
and the other clip is at the bottom of the pipe under the front bumper/valence area.
Had this happen to mine so went to halfords and got some pipe repair tape 5 done the trick 4 months later still fine.
A new pipe from fords is 60 all in.
baznyoli
cheers stevie! although im not 100% where the EGR is im sure ill find the lil fecker

thanks again mate your a wee star

[quote name='tdci stevie' date='08 June 2010 - 08:27 AM' timestamp='1275985049' post='84555']
2 jubilee clips hold it on
1 at the bottom of the EGR
and the other clip is at the bottom of the pipe under the front bumper/valence area.
Had this happen to mine so went to halfords and got some pipe repair tape 5 done the trick 4 months later still fine.
A new pipe from fords is 60 all in.
[/quote]
baznyoli
found it and oh yeah its split lol

thanks again stevie

Full Colour Version: Need Help Please
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.