Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Helllooo
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Kloey
Hiya

My names Kloey, im 22 and currently live in Essex.

I joined up here as i'm actually selling my beloved little ford which i am very sad about, but i thought where better to go then to owners clubs as well i think it can work better - Enough about that ill do a for sale post later...

Anyway owened my little streetka for about 3 years almost and loved every minute of it!

Very very sad that changes mean i have to sell :-(

anyway

I am sure i will buy another streetka in the next year or so and when i do i will be happy again ;-)

Kloey x
Gazjs
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club. Great registration you have there. Unfortunately you need a post count of 20 to sell so post has been removed.
dezwez
welcome to a great forum

Full Colour Version: Helllooo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615