Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everyone!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Al J
Hello, I'm Al, a 55 year-old semi-retired Physics teacher. I love rock music and spend quite a bit of time travelling to pub gigs and the like. I'm also a big fan of the countryside and am probably happiest when at my static caravan in North Wales.

I've already had a look at some of the Fiesta threads and there's some great information on there.

My last two cars were Toyota Yaris but it was time for a change and I fell in love with the Fiesta. Being a bit ancient, I've gotta say that my previous experience of driving Fords extended to a 100E Prefect, 105E Anglia and a long wheelbase Transit minibus. Quite a lot has changed! :lol:

I'm currently awaiting the delivery of a frozen white 1.4 Fiesta Zetec five door which should be in my hot little hands towards the end of June :)
C-Max Boy 1983
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club.
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
Gazjs
Welcome AL :D
Al J
Thank you for the welcome messages :D
dezwez
;) welcome to a great forum
Paulie B
welcome to foc

Full Colour Version: Hello Everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.