Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk2 Boot Opening And Correct Engine Oil
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
blinggully
Hiya guys,

Just so I know, can I only open my boot by taking the key out of the ignition and pressing the button???.....my MK1 obviously had the boot pull lever with petrol flap, this however just has the petrol flap.

Also what engine oil should my car have......it seems very tappety when I accelerate when warm and I thought maybe I could put a little thicker oil in the car too quiet it down but I dont know what I should be using in the first place. Unless there is another theory to the tappety sound or another remedy.

Thanks Clinton. :D
stu jones
With the car unlocked the button under the rear driver light can be pushed in to pop the boot.
JimiG
i have a p-reg 1.8 lx (mark 2) and quite alot of the time when the car is unlocked i still need to use the key to open the boot - any ideas as to why??

cheers

James
stu jones
If by pushing the button doesnt pop the boot but turning the key does id imagine its a broken linkage or some sort of switch thats broken.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.