Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help! Manifold Needed!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Jaz-Ka
[font="Arial"]Okay guys (and girls), Iiiiiiiii'm in desperate need of a new exhaust manifold. I haven't been on the forum for ages, mainly cos i've been spending all my time whizzing around in my Ka... Until disaster strikes! On monday morning, i heard what i thought was a subaru engine near my car while i was parking it - turns out that it was my little baby that was making the impressive engine noise - and the exhaust has completely come away, it's just hanging there :( As this is my first car, i have no real experience of getting parts and stuff. So i could really do with some help - How much should i be expecting to pay for a manifold? Where can i get a decent one without being ripped off?

Thanks guys :)

x[i][/i][/font]
mintalkin
do you really need a manifold,have the studs broke? local scrap yard or internet breakers might be your best bet.

Full Colour Version: Help! Manifold Needed!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615