Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cleaning Of Black Focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Detailing your Ford
Paul24
Hi everybody B)

Just purchased a 08 Focus black. would like to look after the paint work on the car my previous car was black and got swrils on iy and minor scratches. i dont want to be spending hrs cleaning the car but would like you guys just too give me some feedback on a good shampoo and wax to use please and are micrfibre clothes ok to polish with?

Thank you.
gerz1873
[quote name='Paul24' date='17 June 2010 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1276773696' post='85347']
Hi everybody B)

Just purchased a 08 Focus black. would like to look after the paint work on the car my previous car was black and got swrils on iy and minor scratches. i dont want to be spending hrs cleaning the car but would like you guys just too give me some feedback on a good shampoo and wax to use please and are micrfibre clothes ok to polish with?

Thank you.
[/quote]

Mate try Autoglym Super Resin Polish and Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection alos Autoglym HD Wax. Microfibres are fine to polish with and buy a good washmitt instead of a sponge

Full Colour Version: Cleaning Of Black Focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.