Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk1 Bumpers
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
caldyer2
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site so be gentle with me! I have a mk1 Focus GHIA (1999) and a badly cracked and split bumper that despirately needs replacing. The problem I have is will any mk1 bumper fit a GHIA model? I know they are slightly different with the chrome strip at the top under the headlights. I'm not fussed about losing the chrome if the rest of the bumper looks a lot better!

Any help would be appreciated guys!
artscot79
[quote name='caldyer2' date='17 June 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1276778988' post='85351']
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site so be gentle with me! I have a mk1 Focus GHIA (1999) and a badly cracked and split bumper that despirately needs replacing. The problem I have is will any mk1 bumper fit a GHIA model? I know they are slightly different with the chrome strip at the top under the headlights. I'm not fussed about losing the chrome if the rest of the bumper looks a lot better!

Any help would be appreciated guys!
[/quote]

they are all the same bumper pretty much same fixing points etc just tarted up differently
cressws1
Same bumper, Just different trim (the silver bit). All the fixings/bolts etc are in the same place, Its the same size etc. . .

Full Colour Version: Mk1 Bumpers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.