Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo Ghia
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Evelyn
My 2lt petrol runs ok for about 30 to 40 mil the cuts out until it cools down then the same again have changed all the obvious stuf but still the same
can any one help
tommy.h
[quote name='Evelyn' date='17 June 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1276806365' post='85406']
My 2lt petrol runs ok for about 30 to 40 mil the cuts out until it cools down then the same again have changed all the obvious stuf but still the same
can any one help
[/quote]
Hi Evelyn
just a thought but if you take the fuel filler cap off is there hissing sound? as i am thinking it may be a blocked breather vent at the tank.

tom
Evelyn
[quote name='tommy.h' date='18 June 2010 - 02:27 PM' timestamp='1276867029' post='85473']
Hi Evelyn
just a thought but if you take the fuel filler cap off is there hissing sound? as i am thinking it may be a blocked breather vent at the tank.

tom
[/quote]
Evelyn
Thanks Tom will give it a go

Evelyn

Full Colour Version: Mondeo Ghia
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615