Hi All,

I am a newbie to the site and hope you can help me out with some central locking and door issues :D

I recently got this car from my Grandad who passed away and it came with some problems when opening the drivers side door, the alarm would sometimes go off, you had to get in through the passenger side and start up the engine to stop the locking system from going in loops!!

Today after putting my son in his car seat and shutting the door I got locked out with the keys in the ignition and engine running :o

In my haste I tried to open his door first (rear passenger side) and may have pulled on the handle a bit too hard, broke a spring or something because the door does not open any more :angry:

Luckily the passenger door was not fully shut and managed to open the door with some wire :rolleyes:

When I open the Drivers side door now all doors open except the rear side passenger. Once in you can still hear the locking system turning over until I push in the handle on the drivers door panel which locks me in! :unsure:

It's all a bit of a mess and would really appreciate your replies.

Best regards,

Kieran