Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Puma Club
kremmen
Hi ,

I have just bought a 2002 puma and am busy learning from the topics posted.
I was wondering how I can tell exactly what colour blue my puma is so that I can deal with the odd scratches, can anyone advise where I find this detail ( still not got V5 back from DVLA)

Ta

Paul
calmcdermott
Is there a paint code underneath the bonnet?
kremmen
[quote name='calmcdermott' date='20 June 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1277049363' post='85639']
Is there a paint code underneath the bonnet?
[/quote]

Possibly but there are various numbers on a couple of plates which dont specify what they are.

Ta

Paul
kremmen
[quote name='kremmen' date='20 June 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1277052359' post='85648']
Possibly but there are various numbers on a couple of plates which dont specify what they are.

Ta

Paul
[/quote]

FYI, Ford dealer advised me the colour by Reg and then confirmed this by checking the plate under the bonnet.

The colour is the second letter / No combination on the left ( In my case J1)

Paul
jmurray01
Search through various colours on google images till one matches your paint! Or wait for the V5, it shouldn't take long to come. The one for our Rover 216 came in about 9 days.
b3anzz
hi all my name is shaun i have a ford puma 1.7 and want to put a sport filter on but on the manufacture filter theirs a sensor can anyone help thanks

Full Colour Version: Hi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.