Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta Flight Spare Parts - Where?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
Jamie1982
Can anyone offer me any advice on where I am best of looking online for spares for my Ford Fiesta Flight?

I was given this off my mother only a few days ago now as an interim car while I look for something I would much prefer.

I have however noticed that when I shut the door (in actual fact, it's more when my daughter shuts it a little hard) the sunroof seems to lift slightly. I think there is a seal missing from it and would like to have this replaced if this is in fact the case. Not owning a Fiesta Flight before I am not sure. But I need to know where I can get some. It does sound like there should be one there as I can hear a slight air intake from the general area when I am driving at speed. Is anyone able to offer me any suggestions on where I can buy this and if it is easy enough to fit myself.

I am also in need of a replacement parcel shelf as the current one has had speaker holes cut into it which have now been removed. Is it possible to buy replacements online or would I be better searching the scrap yards?

I an sure there will be a few more things I would like to have looked at over the next few weeks, but for now this is all I can think of.

I am hoping to get the car up on some ramps in the next week or so and will be giving it a full service then, but for now could really use the help on these matters.

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
wellzy
i saw a few fiestas round the sleekburn area at the scrap yards, give them ago. i'll keep my eyes open for you.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615