Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem Reprograming Key Fob
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
ct23
hi all my wife washed my keyand then it wouldnt work soi put a new battery in ,ive tried the key method turning it of and on 4 times then buzz noise and tried pressing button on remote but no sound ,key starts engine but none of the remote buttons are working ,its a focus 57 plate does anyone no what i can try or will it be a new keyfob needed thanks in advance for any help
ponsaloti
Open it up and let it dry out for a few days then try again.
ct23
its been dried out for a few days now , the problems reprogramming it to the car to get the central locking working
artscot79
[quote name='ct23' date='22 June 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1277231837' post='85873']
its been dried out for a few days now , the problems reprogramming it to the car to get the central locking working
[/quote]

[b][size="2"][color="#0000ff"]FORD Focus (Radio 3 Button) - Key Remote Programming[/color][/size][/b] 1. Switch Ignition [b]On/Off (II/0) 4 times within 6 seconds [/b]until a sound is made. 2. Press any button on Remote until a sound is made. 3. To program additional Remotes, repeat after 2 seconds after the sound. 4. Turn Ignition On/Off to exit. 5. A maximum of 4 remotes can be programme
dezwez
sounds like a new key they dont like water

Full Colour Version: Problem Reprograming Key Fob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615