Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alarm With Roof Down
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
morgs180
H can anyone tell me if it is possible to leave the streetka with roof down doors locked without alarm going off!! Thanks
nickdando
[quote name='morgs180' date='20 June 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1277066386' post='85678']
H can anyone tell me if it is possible to leave the streetka with roof down doors locked without alarm going off!! Thanks
[/quote]

Yes it is as I've done it myself. I've been told that the tonneau cover can cause problems with the electrics if it isn't shut properly, i.e. both catches on either side are properly engaged.

Nick
Marko10
[quote name='nickdando' date='21 June 2010 - 06:52 AM' timestamp='1277098967' post='85709']
Yes it is as I've done it myself. I've been told that the tonneau cover can cause problems with the electrics if it isn't shut properly, i.e. both catches on either side are properly engaged.

Nick
[/quote]
Yep, Nick's right. It states this in the handbook somewhere.

And yes, there are two microswitches on the hood flap. Just make sure you close it solidly to ensure both switches are made.

Mark

Full Colour Version: Alarm With Roof Down
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.