Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stereo Upgrade
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
ken24
HI all can anyone tell me if it is possible to fit a later stereo to my focus 02 as i would like to keep the steering wheel controls and upgrade to a aux input for my ipod. the later 6000 cd seems to look a lot sharper on the corners than my old one .or could i change the stereo and heater facia off a later model say a 2007 and would the wiring harness be the same as this would save me a lot of time, money,and hair loss thanks a lot for any replies :)
Lenny
[quote name='ken24' date='23 June 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1277251429' post='85905']
HI all can anyone tell me if it is possible to fit a later stereo to my focus 02 as i would like to keep the steering wheel controls and upgrade to a aux input for my ipod. the later 6000 cd seems to look a lot sharper on the corners than my old one .or could i change the stereo and heater facia off a later model say a 2007 and would the wiring harness be the same as this would save me a lot of time, money,and hair loss thanks a lot for any replies :)
[/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][size="5"][/size] Try this link out mate their a great company pure quality [url="http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/install/ford/focus-04.html"]Car Audio Direct (Focus)[/url]

Full Colour Version: Stereo Upgrade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.