Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Magnetic Sump Plug
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bt_cav
Hey All :)

I was thinking about getting a magnetic sump plug and would like to know if you think they are worth it.

There are various ones available, there are some alloy ones (from the far east) for a couple of pound (every pennys a prisoner IMO) and there are some nicely finnished ones for around 17 + P&P

Let me know your thoughts

Im all eyes :P
ford focus edge
[quote name='bt_cav' date='25 June 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1277498272' post='86153']
Hey All :)

I was thinking about getting a magnetic sump plug and would like to know if you think they are worth it.

There are various ones available, there are some alloy ones (from the far east) for a couple of pound (every pennys a prisoner IMO) and there are some nicely finnished ones for around 17 + P&P

Let me know your thoughts

Im all eyes :P
[/quote]

A garnished sump plug ... i thought they were just under the car to hold the oil in lol when i worked at ford they usually just threw them away at major services and put a new standard one in.

Mike

Full Colour Version: Magnetic Sump Plug
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.