Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introducing Myself
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
geoff65
Hi everyone
My name is Geoff and I am 65. Have had my Fiesta 1.4 tdci Titanium a month. It is registered 1n October 2009 and had done 6100 miles when I got it. Before me it was a Ford management car and so far I am well pleased with it. My previous car was a smart cdi, I love diesels,and I am finding the Fiesta is just as economical about town, have yet to do a long run. More information about me is that I have been a widower since 1999 and live alone with my two staffs. I love cars but am no good doing anything to them. I also like being on the computer.
calmcdermott
Hi and welcome to the FOC! I love staffs great little dogs and best of luck with the new Fiesta, wise move getting rid of the smart car, cant say im a fan
mintalkin
welcome to FOC.
Gazjs
Welcome :)
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
C-Max Boy 1983
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club.

Davy
Hi Guys, Geoff.

I'm new to the whole driving thing, had my car 2 weeks, little Fiesta Encore Mk5.

Perfect for a first car,easy to maintain should anything go wrong. As of yet all the fords I've heard of never seem to break without you doing something nasty to it.

I'm 23 and learning to drive, if you guys have got any tips on maintenance and helping find my way around an engine it'd be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to passing my test so I can experience the full potential of the car.

Cheers.

Full Colour Version: Introducing Myself
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.