Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 54Plate 2.0Tdci 130 Ghia X Estate
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
davd
i forgot on my previous post,,i lost the cd to the touch screen sat nav,,can i download 1 anywhere on the net or buy 1 etc ,,without getting ripped at the dealership????
thanx david.
thesilverfox
[quote name='davd' date='04 July 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1278278360' post='87050']
i forgot on my previous post,,i lost the cd to the touch screen sat nav,,can i download 1 anywhere on the net or buy 1 etc ,,without getting ripped at the dealership????
thanx david.
[/quote]

You're looking for the Denso DVD disc. It can be found very easily, but downloading it is illegal.

If you manage to find your own disc and make a backup, it will need to be to a DL-DVD and burned in a very specific manner for the in-car DVD unit to read it properly.

How exactly do people lose the DVDs anyway? Mine never leaves the unit ...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615