At long last i've managed to get to the bottom of an annoying niggle with my rear wiper.
Since having the car five months ago the rear wiper has never worked right and failed to complete a full sweep. Took the motor off and a local auto electrician bench tested it....and the damn thing ran perfectly!
So then I tried another stalk, but it wasn't that!
Decided on a long shot that the motor must have some kind of fault somewhere so got another off eBay. Just fitted it today and hey presto.....a wiper that now fully works properly!
First wiper motor i've ever had to replace in my entire life of owning cars.