Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiper 'bug' Finally Solved!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Bulletguy
At long last i've managed to get to the bottom of an annoying niggle with my rear wiper.

Since having the car five months ago the rear wiper has never worked right and failed to complete a full sweep. Took the motor off and a local auto electrician bench tested it....and the damn thing ran perfectly! :rolleyes:

So then I tried another stalk, but it wasn't that!

Decided on a long shot that the motor must have some kind of fault somewhere so got another off eBay. Just fitted it today and hey presto.....a wiper that now fully works properly! :)

First wiper motor i've ever had to replace in my entire life of owning cars. :rolleyes:
artscot79
[quote name='Bulletguy' date='06 July 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1278433501' post='87251']
At long last i've managed to get to the bottom of an annoying niggle with my rear wiper.

Since having the car five months ago the rear wiper has never worked right and failed to complete a full sweep. Took the motor off and a local auto electrician bench tested it....and the damn thing ran perfectly! :rolleyes:

So then I tried another stalk, but it wasn't that!

Decided on a long shot that the motor must have some kind of fault somewhere so got another off eBay. Just fitted it today and hey presto.....a wiper that now fully works properly! :)

First wiper motor i've ever had to replace in my entire life of owning cars. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

strange i admit i would have been the same after being told the motor was fine just goes to show you sometimes go with youre gut regardless of what the pros say

Full Colour Version: Wiper 'bug' Finally Solved!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615