Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bit Of Help Needed :(
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Dazzzz7
Fitting my sub in my mk7, got everything setup, lost the bit for the Fli line convertor, which tells me what wires are negative and positive, can someone let me know, cheers
Lenny
[quote name='Dazzzz7' date='08 July 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1278607969' post='87544']
Fitting my sub in my mk7, got everything setup, lost the bit for the Fli line convertor, which tells me what wires are negative and positive, can someone let me know, cheers
[/quote]
If the cable is bare ends on both sides then make which ever one you want the positive and the other negative , also negative cable is generally shorter than the positive one, when installing keep the audio cable away from the power cable possible and Controller cables, run the audio cable on opposite side of car to avoid interference to audio [url="http://issuu.com/talkaudio/docs/fli_trap_enclosures_manual"]FLI Audio Manuals Link[/url]

Full Colour Version: Bit Of Help Needed :(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.