Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Everyone!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
lufc_lad
Hi Guys!
My names Ian, im 19 years old and from Leeds.
Just bought a Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCI, currently loving it.
Lenny
Hi Ian,
Welcome to the club,
if you get a chance post up a picture of your car, any mods planned yet mate?
Gazjs
Welcome Ian :)
lufc_lad
[quote name='Lenny' date='09 July 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1278705190' post='87686']
Hi Ian,
Welcome to the club,
if you get a chance post up a picture of your car, any mods planned yet mate?
[/quote]

As mine is lacking the side skirts i think that may be the first mod i will do. Other than that im clueless, im new to the whole car thing so ill be looking for inspiration
Lenny
[quote name='lufc_lad' date='09 July 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1278705648' post='87690']
As mine is lacking the side skirts i think that may be the first mod i will do. Other than that im clueless, im new to the whole car thing so ill be looking for inspiration
[/quote]
Nice, hoping to get the 1.6TDi in january, what the power like, would it be faster than a 1.3 petrol or 1.5
lufc_lad
[quote name='Lenny' date='09 July 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1278705802' post='87691']
Nice, hoping to get the 1.6TDi in january, what the power like, would it be faster than a 1.3 petrol or 1.5
[/quote]
Having only ever drove a 1 litre Suzuki Swift i think the power is great. Looking at performance stats of 1.3 and 1.5 petrols id take an educated guess that its more powerful than a 1.3 but not a 1.5
RCJ
Welcome to FOC, :)
Rob

P.s. Lenny the 1.6 petrol is faster by around 2seconds on 0-60 i believe

Full Colour Version: Hi Everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.