Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta Edge Tripmeter
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Fordman173
Have just bought a new(2010) Fiesta Edge 1.25 which is great. Just one thing - I cannot see a tripmeter display and the handbook doesn't help. There is an odometer display but when I press the tripmeter reset button on the rev counter all it does is change the display of the odometer to include tenths of a mile. Otherwise the odometer just displays round miles. Is there in fact no trip display built in and you are supposed to calculate individual trips yourself with the "tenths of a mile" display mode?

Any explanation welcomed please.
Fordman173
[quote name='Fordman173' date='10 July 2010 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1278749723' post='87731']
Have just bought a new(2010) Fiesta Edge 1.25 which is great. Just one thing - I cannot see a tripmeter display and the handbook doesn't help. There is an odometer display but when I press the tripmeter reset button on the rev counter all it does is change the display of the odometer to include tenths of a mile. Otherwise the odometer just displays round miles. Is there in fact no trip display built in and you are supposed to calculate individual trips yourself with the "tenths of a mile" display mode?

Any explanation welcomed please.
[/quote]

Discovered elsewhere in this forum that the answer is to depress the reset button for 5-6 seconds while the engine is switched on. Trip meter display then appears in place of the odometer display.

Full Colour Version: Fiesta Edge Tripmeter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.