Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi To All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Nicksy
Hi To everyone , i,m Nick ,Had my 04 C-Max 1.8 petrol about 4 months now and lovin it, Took advantage of half price magnatec at tesco this week and hopeing to give it service this weekend.
jmurray01
Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club Nick! B) Good to see your giving your car a good service! Is the oil Fully-Synthetic ? Cos most Ford engings [i]love[/i] synthetic. My 1.25i MK4 Fiesta Ghia does. Runs as sweet as a nut after a service with Ford Fully-Synthetic 5W30 oil!
Gazjs
Welcome Nick
Nicksy
[quote name='jmurray01' date='15 July 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1279197097' post='88493']
Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club Nick! B) Good to see your giving your car a good service! Is the oil Fully-Synthetic ? Cos most Ford engings [i]love[/i] synthetic. My 1.25i MK4 Fiesta Ghia does. Runs as sweet as a nut after a service with Ford Fully-Synthetic 5W30 oil!
[/quote]
yep,had choice of semi, or fully synthetic ,so went with fully synthetic 5w30 8.49 for 2L ,only problem is C-Max capacity 4.3L so had to get X3,Arghh ,plenty for top ups though

Full Colour Version: Hi To All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.