Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio Code And Engine Management
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
fourstripes
Hi

In trying to get my engine management light to go out (I believe its one of the sensors - when the garage resets it its ok for about three or four months)
I disconnected the battery.

Consequently I need a 6000CD code for serial number M004292 if anyone can help?

Can anyone guide me on the engine management light issue, its the old chestnut of the engine losing a little power (like really lightly dabbing the brake pedal) now and again, gets worse until the light comes on, and then when its reset the car is ok for a while.

Thanks
dezwez
[quote name='fourstripes' date='16 July 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1279301019' post='88687']
Hi

In trying to get my engine management light to go out (I believe its one of the sensors - when the garage resets it its ok for about three or four months)
I disconnected the battery.

Consequently I need a 6000CD code for serial number M004292 if anyone can help?

Can anyone guide me on the engine management light issue, its the old chestnut of the engine losing a little power (like really lightly dabbing the brake pedal) now and again, gets worse until the light comes on, and then when its reset the car is ok for a while.radio code is
Thanks
[/quote]
fourstripes
Thanks dezwez - didn't work so off to crappy dealers!
mintalkin
that is the correct code for the seriel number,you really need to read the fault codes from the ecu to get a clue on where to start with the eml problem.
lfc05ptw
hi all i need code for ford c-max stereo cd 6000 serial no mo84936 plz thanks all
mintalkin
[quote name='lfc05ptw' date='11 August 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1281542960' post='92434']
hi all i need code for ford c-max stereo cd 6000 serial no mo84936 plz thanks all
[/quote]

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.