Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bp Ultimate Diesel Vs Shell V Power Diesel
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
DAM13N
Title says it all really...

what do you guys and girls say?

Damien
mintalkin
always use v power myself,i find the car runs smoother and a few more mpg,havent noticed a massive power increase, but the mondys can be fuel sensitive so i steer clear of supermarket fuel and every fourth tankfull give her a dose of millers power sport 4 to keep everything clean.
Bulldog
Bit of a petrol head myself ;)
jmurray01
None, the Fiesta just gets Tesco 95 Octane fuel. Has for over 2 years, runs fine on it! If I had to choose though it would be Shell. Though, the Fiesta is petrol anyway, so it wouldn't be getting Shell V Power Diesel!
isx600

Shell V-Power Diesel is the best fuel I have run so far. No economy increase so on price alone I run the Shell Fuel Save.

BP Diesel - Engine is silky smooth and quiet, throttle response is just not there.

BP Ultimate Diesel - As above, no noticeable difference felt, won't run it again.

Shell Fuel Save Diesel - Hands down my number one choice due to price, throttle response is noticeable, engine little less silky and smooth as BP fuels.

Shell V-Power - The grin is huge, slight throttle response increase over Fuel Save, when I'm doing long runs I will fill up with it. Engine and my foot love this stuff!

Supermarket - All I hear is injector noise, if I have to use I will put enough to get me from A to B!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615