Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Newbie =)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
lisanjake
[font="Century Gothic"][/font]
Im lisa and im 22, :) just thought id say a quick hello as iv just joined today :)im all the way from saffron walden, in essex (id b suprised if ne1 has heard of it here) about 20 mins drive from cambridge.
i bought a red 2004 Fiesta Zetec 1.6 last week, and i love it! way better then my slow 1.2 clio, but it drinks petrol like air (the way i drive it ne way)
RCJ
Welcome to FOC Lisa.
Nice fiesta you have there, Love the colour!!

Rob
jmurray01
Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club! Nice car you have! :)
lisanjake
thanks people =D x
Gazjs
Welcome Lisa :)
zetec bevvie
[quote name='lisanjake' date='19 July 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1279537734' post='89021']
[font="Century Gothic"][/font]
Im lisa and im 22, :) just thought id say a quick hello as iv just joined today :)im all the way from saffron walden, in essex (id b suprised if ne1 has heard of it here) about 20 mins drive from cambridge.
i bought a red 2004 Fiesta Zetec 1.6 last week, and i love it! way better then my slow 1.2 clio, but it drinks petrol like air (the way i drive it ne way)

[/quote]

Hi Lisa

I'm also a recent newbie & surprise :D because I'm from Saffron Walden too!

Hope you enjoy your Fiesta, I will keep a lookout for it around town!

I have recently purchased a 2010 model, to replace a 12yr old Fiesta. Absolutely loving the new Fiesta... :D

zetec bevvie
C-Max Boy 1983
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club.

Nice Fiesta.
Ollie137
Hey,

welcome to FOC hope you enjoy it here.
nice car. thats one i wanted but didnt have any at the dealers i went to so got the 2009 model.
Great cars and defo better then a clio ;)

Full Colour Version: Newbie Newbie =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615