Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta 97
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
rossi
Hi guys am new to this but thought i would join an see if i can get other ppls input on wether it is worth putting my ford fiesta 1997 encore through a face lift to make it more of a todays car or just leave standard an if theres any decent companies out there that could help many thanks paul.
Gazjs
Welcome to the forums, i suppose it all depends on money available and how long you plan on keeping the car.
fiesta_lad
Welcome mate i see you have the endure e engine great engines have one meself.
C-Max Boy 1983
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club.

Nice looking Fiesta.

Davy
dezwez
hi Welcome to the forums :)
rossi
Thanks guys. well i plan on keeping the car long term its only got 72600 on the clock thats why am maybe thinkin of the facelift an makin it more of a zetec lookalike could be profitable when selling later on.
jmurray01
Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club. What do you mean by facelift? Convert it to look like the later MK4's ? Personally I think the original MK4 look was the best Fiesta to this day!

Full Colour Version: Fiesta 97
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.