also not:
Electric mirrors
interior lights
Rear window defogging
alarm lights
interval front screen wiper

All fuses are oke.

What is wrong? help please.
I'vr searched a lot of data this day, but can't find an answer.
mintalkin
i would start by getting the battery and alternator charging voltage checked out.
andy_1984
did you check the fuse box behind the glove box ?
aartjedj
[quote name='andy_1984' date='21 July 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1279740477' post='89351']
did you check the fuse box behind the glove box ?
[/quote]

Yes, there is a yellow 20A fuse, but that is alright, I even exchanged it for a fresh one, but it didn't help.
stef123
is the car misfiring? slightly juddery when accelerating at all?

sounds like the central timer unit has become confused, disconnect the battery for 5 minutes and reconnect it, try the wipers, heated screen then
aartjedj
[quote name='stef123' date='22 July 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1279824532' post='89522']
is the car misfiring? slightly juddery when accelerating at all?

sounds like the central timer unit has become confused, disconnect the battery for 5 minutes and reconnect it, try the wipers, heated screen then
[/quote]

No, the engine is running smoothly. I have disconnected the battery for an hour, but that didn't help.
However, Yesterday-afternoon I've brought it to the dealer because our holiday is comming and I need a good working car. Btw, I already learned that the problem is a crashed GEM - box. :angry:

Full Colour Version: Electrical Plug Went Down
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615