Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: POLEN FILTER ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
RUSSBUS
HI , GOT A 1.6 C MAX IT DOES NOT SEEM TO BLOW AIR THROUGH THE HEATER FAST , JUST WOUNDER IF THE POLEN FILTER IS GETTING BLOCKED . DOES ANY BODY KNOW WERE IT IS LOCATED SO I CAN CHECK IT ? THANKS RUSS
Rikos
i wouldnt think this would be the pollen filter stopping it but normally they are located behind the glove box. Can normally get to them underneath
mintalkin
according to the book

Fitting Instructions

Where is the pollen filter?
centre - passenger side behind centre consule

Time to change - approx. 20 minutes
How Easy to change - lengthy

Fitting Stage 1:-
Remove the centre consule side panel in the passenger footwell. You may need to peel back the carpet slightly to gain less retricted access to the area behind the centre consule where the filter housing is.

Fitting Stage 2:-
The filter housing has a plastic rectangular access plate secured by screw at the bottom. You may need to partially disassemble ant duct components that obstruct access to this access plate. Once the plate is off the old filter should slide out easily

Fitting Stage 3:-
Once the plate is off the old filter should slide out easily, as it is designed with a flexible frame allowing it to bend round other components. Fit the new filter and refit the access plate and trim
Rikos
Why are fords different :lol:

Well thats my theory out the window!

Full Colour Version: POLEN FILTER ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.