Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk2 Mondeo Key(2 Button)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
goldenbrown
Hello all,need a bit of help please I have a mk2 mondeo with the 2 button key fob,I only have one key and need a new one for a spare,I have been to ford 135!!!can i get a new one cheaper!also been told i can use the newer 3 button type and the flip key!!!can any one help me find a good place to buy one from!been on the bay but cant seem to find the right one.

many thanks
mintalkin
there are plenty of keys on ebay this is not the problem, programming the new key in will be. there are two systems on the mk2

pats system one requires a red master key to program new keys to the system

pats system two requires two keys that are already programed to the system before any new keys can be added
so ford may be your only option.
goldenbrown
[quote name='mintalkin' date='24 July 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1279991478' post='89829']
there are plenty of keys on ebay this is not the problem, programming the new key in will be. there are two systems on the mk2

pats system one requires a red master key to program new keys to the system

pats system two requires two keys that are already programed to the system before any new keys can be added
so ford may be your only option.
[/quote]

ok thanks for your help!is the price about right.

Full Colour Version: Mk2 Mondeo Key(2 Button)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.