Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zetec
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
zev
Hi, I quite new to ford cars, I have a 2002 focus 1.6 lx. When I was looking round before buying my focus I noticed some were zetec's. What does the zetec mean, and whats the differance between my lx and a zetec.
zev
artscot79
[quote name='zev' date='26 July 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1280181124' post='90114']
Hi, I quite new to ford cars, I have a 2002 focus 1.6 lx. When I was looking round before buying my focus I noticed some were zetec's. What does the zetec mean, and whats the differance between my lx and a zetec.
zev
[/quote]

zetec has stiffer springs (sport suspension) sport seats different front and lower grillsremote central locking and the rest depends on what the buyer has as extras or not yet most lx came with aircon as standard yet the dearer zetec didnt only as an option crazy but thats ford for you
zev
[quote name='artscot79' date='27 July 2010 - 06:55 AM' timestamp='1280213132' post='90140']
zetec has stiffer springs (sport suspension) sport seats different front and lower grillsremote central locking and the rest depends on what the buyer has as extras or not yet most lx came with aircon as standard yet the dearer zetec didnt only as an option crazy but thats ford for you
[/quote]

Oh I see thanks
zev

Full Colour Version: Zetec
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.