Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
erakcora
Hello. :) I'm a fiesta owner. I found the site from google. I'm from Turkey. I have the 1.25 trend version. In turkey fiesta comes with 2 airbags, air con, power mirrors, power windows , etc. The titanium version has good pack. I'm a teacher in a primary school. Information Tech teacher.
Gazjs
Welcome to the forums, maybe we should have a club meet out in the sun ;) :lol:
erakcora
Thank you mod. :)
jmurray01
Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club! What year is your Fiesta? B)
catch
[quote name='erakcora' date='27 July 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1280260368' post='90229']
Hello. :) I'm a fiesta owner. I found the site from google. I'm from Turkey. I have the 1.25 trend version. In turkey fiesta comes with 2 airbags, air con, power mirrors, power windows , etc. The titanium version has good pack. I'm a teacher in a primary school. Information Tech teacher.
[/quote]

Hi there,

My Son has an apartment on the coast Bodrum way. We have only been the once but will be going back next year. But we have had holidays in Gumbet, Dalyan, Istanbul, oh and Northern Cyprus. As you may have guessed we love Turkey and it's people, they are so respectful [unlike many Brits these days]

So Welcome to the forum, I'm assuming your female, right ?
erakcora
[quote name='catch' date='28 July 2010 - 12:35 PM' timestamp='1280312755' post='90287']
Hi there,

My Son has an apartment on the coast Bodrum way. We have only been the once but will be going back next year. But we have had holidays in Gumbet, Dalyan, Istanbul, oh and Northern Cyprus. As you may have guessed we love Turkey and it's people, they are so respectful [unlike many Brits these days]

So Welcome to the forum, I'm assuming your female, right ?
[/quote]
Glad to meet you. I'm a man. :) I advise you , travel west coast of Country ( Ege Sea) . İzmir, Efes ( Virgin Mary lived there) , Asos near Çanakkale, Ayvalık and Sarımsaklı Beach. The south of Turkey is very nice also. The Olumpos is a fantastic place. :) I live in Balıkesir a small City near İzmir. But unfortionatly fuel prices are very hi. ( near 2 euro) :( We have a great leader ,hero ATATURK . ( Lives in 1881-1938) He won the war to emparyalist in fist time in history). who make the new Turkey Repuplic from the İslamic Ottoman Impire.
erakcora
[quote name='jmurray01' date='28 July 2010 - 12:35 PM' timestamp='1280312728' post='90286']
Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club! What year is your Fiesta? B)
[/quote]
2009 model year. 1.25 82 Ps trend. 5 door. I bought 3 year extra waranty. And hot magenta color.
catch
[quote name='erakcora' date='28 July 2010 - 12:15 PM' timestamp='1280315154' post='90289']
Glad to meet you. I'm a man. :)
[/quote]

Oh so sorry, it was just a lazy fifty fifty guess [IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/suggy1/blush.gif[/IMG] But glad to see you have a sense of humour, because getting through life without one makes us old and miserable before our time. :D
jmurray01
Ah nice. 82PS! MY MK4 1.25 only gets 75PS! And the 1.25 hasn't changed a bit since the MK4! Hmph! :lol:
erakcora
[quote name='jmurray01' date='28 July 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1280329593' post='90307']
Ah nice. 82PS! MY MK4 1.25 only gets 75PS! And the 1.25 hasn't changed a bit since the MK4! Hmph! :lol:
[/quote]
1.25 zetec is superb engine. Your car can beat the new 1.25, nearly 200 kg lighter :rolleyes:

Full Colour Version: Hello
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615