Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Locking Wheel Nut Key Replacement?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
giro
Hi guys,

My car was broken into a few months back and along with some other stuff my wheel nut key was stolen.

Any ideas how I go about getting a replacement?

I'm really worried that i'm going to get a flat and not be able to change it.

Thank you ! ;)
mintalkin
if you have the wheel nut key number you can order another from ford, if hot you will have to remove the locking nuts with a removal tool and buy a new set with a key to match.
jonboy01
you might be able to get a replacement key from the garage who originally supplied the car from new.

they do keep some info on their files as i found out when i wanted the radio code for my focus.

failling that screwfix do a locking wheel nut removal kit here is the link to their website.

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;jsessionid=GD03ZSQPSEZHQCSTHZOCFEY?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=locking+wheel+nut+removal&searchbutton.x=6&searchbutton.y=12

moderators...note...(not sure if posting a link is ok by the rules so please delete if it is not..)

thanks

jon.
Gazjs
[quote name='jonboy01' date='29 July 2010 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1280410202' post='90423']
you might be able to get a replacement key from the garage who originally supplied the car from new.

they do keep some info on their files as i found out when i wanted the radio code for my focus.

failling that screwfix do a locking wheel nut removal kit here is the link to their website.

http://www.screwfix.com/search.do;jsessionid=GD03ZSQPSEZHQCSTHZOCFEY?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=locking+wheel+nut+removal&searchbutton.x=6&searchbutton.y=12

moderators...note...(not sure if posting a link is ok by the rules so please delete if it is not..)

thanks

jon.
[/quote]
You are fine to post links :)
Welcome to the Forums also

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.