Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo Driving Me Mad
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
leedog
Hi there new to this site so bear with me.lol. Have a mondeo tdci on a 52 plate, started it up to leave work 2days ago and the glow light plug started flashing. Turned the car off an on and the light went away. 2 miles down the road the light came back on and had no turbo. Drove to the garage a few hours later to put it on the diagnostics machine and i came back with number 4 injector above threshold or something along them lines. Tried to delete the codes but car is still the same. Does this mean that i will defiantly need to change this injector and also will it stay in limp mode until i do?

Thanks lee
artscot79
[quote name='leedog' date='29 July 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1280430477' post='90453']
Hi there new to this site so bear with me.lol. Have a mondeo tdci on a 52 plate, started it up to leave work 2days ago and the glow light plug started flashing. Turned the car off an on and the light went away. 2 miles down the road the light came back on and had no turbo. Drove to the garage a few hours later to put it on the diagnostics machine and i came back with number 4 injector above threshold or something along them lines. Tried to delete the codes but car is still the same. Does this mean that i will defiantly need to change this injector and also will it stay in limp mode until i do?

Thanks lee
[/quote]

in short yes the codes there to tell yolu that partis faulty so it will need replaced before limp mode goes away just make sure they clear the code after its been replaced

Full Colour Version: Mondeo Driving Me Mad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615