Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Capri
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
HeadShoT2009
I heard ages ago that ford were going to be releasing a new Capri and was even told by a dealer ship that they had gears rumours of it too but it's been awhile and havnt heard any news on it. Does anyone know if it is still being done and I so is going to rwd, 4wd or fwd and what engines will they mostly likely
Use
artscot79
[quote name='HeadShoT2009' date='29 July 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1280433640' post='90465']
I heard ages ago that ford were going to be releasing a new Capri and was even told by a dealer ship that they had gears rumours of it too but it's been awhile and havnt heard any news on it. Does anyone know if it is still being done and I so is going to rwd, 4wd or fwd and what engines will they mostly likely
Use
[/quote]

you mean the focus lol capri is dead the name will survive but its a remodelled focus http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/235984/ford_capri_coming_at_last.html
HeadShoT2009
Huh, ok but about a month ago i saw on i think top gears websites picture of with was said to be the new focus and it looked like ankle ceed. Not saying your wrong but just different things we've read and I've probaly misinterpreted it shame as I saw something on that website can't remember the date exactly but it was saying bout a Capri

Full Colour Version: New Capri
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.