Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Entertainment System
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Paul24
Hi,

My Focus 08 entertainment system has both a red/green telephone button does this mean my mobile will connect to my car or do i need extra wires. It also has a Aux button will i also need further fitting to this to allow me to stream music from a Ipod if so roughly how much would i be looking at?
bigdaz86
thats a good question mate i have a 57 plate focus with the same stuff hopefully someone will come up with an answer as i would also like to know this?
gringo
[quote name='Paul24' date='03 August 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1280878754' post='91151']
Hi,

My Focus 08 entertainment system has both a red/green telephone button does this mean my mobile will connect to my car or do i need extra wires. It also has a Aux button will i also need further fitting to this to allow me to stream music from a Ipod if so roughly how much would i be looking at?
[/quote]
gringo
hi there mate i know u can connect your ipod to the aux connection via a male to male ipod connecter wire then push aux on the stereo and that will allow your ipod to play through your headunit as long as it has a connector at the front of the unit,im not sure about the phone connection yet, hope this gives u a little help i will try and find out about the phone. heygringo!
Paul24
[quote name='gringo' date='11 August 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1281566026' post='92490']
hi there mate i know u can connect your ipod to the aux connection via a male to male ipod connecter wire then push aux on the stereo and that will allow your ipod to play through your headunit as long as it has a connector at the front of the unit,im not sure about the phone connection yet, hope this gives u a little help i will try and find out about the phone. heygringo!
[/quote]

Hi Gringo. Thanks for your posting. Having a good look the other day at my car and found the Aux connection in the glove compartment so no problem there.Just the of mystery of the the telephone buttons Red/Green. what a mystery..
Liongolfer
[quote name='Paul24' date='12 August 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1281629669' post='92579']
Hi Gringo. Thanks for your posting. Having a good look the other day at my car and found the Aux connection in the glove compartment so no problem there.Just the of mystery of the the telephone buttons Red/Green. what a mystery..
[/quote]

Unless you have the voice control then all the buttons will do is mute the radio.

Full Colour Version: Entertainment System
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.