Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New To The Site
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Matt Long
Hi, my name is Matt I'm from Grimsby I just wanted to say hello and also a big thanks as this site has been a tremendous help, long story short I drive a Focus ST and my mother recently decided to buy my father a new car at which point I said I'd chip in half as long as i could use it for work to help keep my mileage and fuel costs down...it's a bit thirsty :lol:

After what was the shortest trip to a dealer they bought a frozen white Fiesta Zetec S TDCI and I've since been trawling the forums for idea's even though it's not my car :rolleyes: so far I've already bought some Street Pack Alloy's, Gel Overlay's and a wide verity of bulb replacements I'll hopefully get some pictures of it up when it arrives :D but for now here's a quick picture of my ST from RSOC Pickering last month.

bigdaz86
welcome im new too. nice st the alloys are awesome look forward to seein the fiesta
Fiesta_Johnny
welcome along matt nice st i love them and good luck to the family with the new car i drive a 1.4 zectec fiesta mk 7 and there a gd car!! :D
Matt Long
Thanks guys, my mother also has a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 Petrol which I love taking out for a spin...I'm guessing you can see the trend in cars to :lol:
Gazjs
Welcome to the forums :)
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
C-Max Boy 1983
Welcome to the Ford Owners Club.
jonboy01
welcome to the ford owners club matt
jmurray01
Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club! Nice Focus! B)

Full Colour Version: New To The Site
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.