Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheap Exhaust
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bigdaz86
are there any recommendations for a cheap exhaust that will give a nice sporty sound? i dont want one you can hear from 100 miles away like most cars seem to have especially the old civics? cash is low so the cheaper the better?
artscot79
[quote name='bigdaz86' date='04 August 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1280935246' post='91268']
are there any recommendations for a cheap exhaust that will give a nice sporty sound? i dont want one you can hear from 100 miles away like most cars seem to have especially the old civics? cash is low so the cheaper the better?
[/quote]

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FOCUS-HATCH-SYSTEMS-EXHAUST-BACK-BOX-REAR-SILENCER-/350323135980?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5190e2d5ec
bigdaz86
that looks like a nice system and a pretty good price but mines a 57 plate?
paradisiac
i would go to your local kwik fit or powerflow and explain what you want, they will then show you the tailpipes and you pick which one you want and get it fitted, alot easier and not that expensive.
bigdaz86
ok might try that cheers.
artscot79
[quote name='bigdaz86' date='04 August 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1280938029' post='91289']
ok might try that cheers.
[/quote]

ive had a look on the net for youre car tehy are ridiculously priced cheapest being 300 quid up to 600 quid thats e
bay prices
bigdaz86
i know its a nightmare especially wen u consider the price of the mk1's
bigdaz86
anyone on here got a exhaust theyr getting rid of off a mk 2 focus?

Full Colour Version: Cheap Exhaust
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.