Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mods
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
bruce540150
hi all i have just got a st i was looking to put a new exhaust on it do you have any good suggestions i was also thinking is it worth putting on a a induction kit what you all think
artscot79
[quote name='bruce540150' date='05 August 2010 - 11:39 AM' timestamp='1281004183' post='91421']
hi all i have just got a st i was looking to put a new exhaust on it do you have any good suggestions i was also thinking is it worth putting on a a induction kit what you all think
[/quote]

get a proper stockist like powerflow to do an exhaust for you as for the induction no stick with the standard box and a k and n panel filter induction kits make a noise thats about it the st has high underbonnet temps so when it gdoes get hot that induction kit no matter how you place the cold air feed will suck hot air in losing power the only induction setup that would be worth it would be an enclosed system like cda where its all closed up but for the price it wont give any better gains than what you have now take the airbox stick a performance panel filter from k and n in it and enjoy the car
Gazjs
[quote name='bruce540150' date='05 August 2010 - 11:39 AM' timestamp='1281004183' post='91421']
[/quote]
Where about in Scotland are you from?
bruce540150
i am from johnstone what about you
Gazjs
[quote name='bruce540150' date='05 August 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1281039955' post='91521']
i am from johnstone what about you
[/quote]
Fife.
Get your name down in the Scotland meets section :)

Full Colour Version: Mods
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.