Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turbocharger Blown, Replacement Needed!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
AjFocus
Hi, my turbocharger has gone on my 06 focus estate so I need to source a new one. I have tried Turbo Technics who have told me they do not stock a replacement for my car, can anyone reccomend a supplier to me please as the only quote I have been given is around 440+VAT from Andrew Page.

Thanks
Andy
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
reg number... 90 or 110 ps?
mintalkin
had good reports from here.
http://www.turbocharger-solutions.co.uk/
CAR PARTS EXPRESS
[quote name='mintalkin' date='09 August 2010 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1281349268' post='92057']
had good reports from here.
http://www.turbocharger-solutions.co.uk/
[/quote]
be careful!!! i have had a mate use these 99% it was them....good service and know there stuff , reputable place etc but im sure he said they will not offer a warranty on the 1.6 tdci turbo as it is a known fault with the feed pipes blocking and killing the turbo...my mates went twice in 6 months....best to do regular oil changes once u get it replaced and make sure all gunk removed from pipes also....send me your reg u will be surprised on genuine ford price...cheaper than andrew pages
Cheers
AjFocus
[quote name='CAR PARTS EXPRESS' date='09 August 2010 - 10:45 AM' timestamp='1281350130' post='92060']
be careful!!! i have had a mate use these 99% it was them....good service and know there stuff , reputable place etc but im sure he said they will not offer a warranty on the 1.6 tdci turbo as it is a known fault with the feed pipes blocking and killing the turbo...my mates went twice in 6 months....best to do regular oil changes once u get it replaced and make sure all gunk removed from pipes also....send me your reg u will be surprised on genuine ford price...cheaper than andrew pages
Cheers
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, i've sent you a PM with the details.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615