Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Electrical Fault
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
garfy
I have an 03 reg mondeo which clearly has an electrical fault. The aircon, ABS, Anti skid, brake lights, windows and reversing sensors are now not working. I have checked the auxiliary fuse box which i think covers these area but i also think has numerous fuses for these functions. When trying to change the fuses the relevant ones (well i think they are) do not have an amp value on them, they are black and have a sort of arrow symbol on them.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be wrong and if it is the fuses any ideas which ones i need to replace the ones with the arrow symbol

Regards

Gareth
mintalkin
here is a layout for the two fuseboxes which may help.
http://fordwiki.co.uk/index.php/Fuse_%26_Relay_Information_-_Mk3

Full Colour Version: Electrical Fault
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615