Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight Not Working (Wiring/connector Problem)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
sarvath
Hi there,

I have a problem with my FOrd Ka Collection
RIght headlamp doesn't work (main beam and dipped - indicator is fine). When I switch the lights on and move the plug a little it lits so it's definately not the bulb or switch - I assume it's this square plug connecting cables to the rear of the headlamp or the small part which is responsible for adjusting position of the headlamp (help me out here with the name of these parts please).

I'm not sure how all these parts are called, was really struggling to find anything on the net without the proper part names.

Also anyone would advise how much would it cost to replace the two?

Apologise if similar problems already posted...

As a girl I'm really unfamiliar with all the specs and I couldn't find any diagrams to find it out myself.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers!
mintalkin
if the headlight works when you move the plug it sounds like a connection problem at the plug, it could be a loose wire or just dirty contacts, try removing the square plug(this should just pull off)and spraying the slots with wd40 and then refitting. then see if the light works.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615