Hi as im sure you can tell i'm new to FOC. soo here we go..

I have a 2002 MK5 ford fiesta ztec s and i need to buy a new heater control panel, other than paying loads of money at a main dealer does anyone know any good websites or shops that have a large selection of genuine ford parts such as the heater control panel?

I also need to find the air conditioning drain under the car as i think its blocked because whenever i use air con water leaks into the passanger footwell. So if anyone could describe the easiest way to get to it, would be most thankful :)