Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheel Brace And Jack
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
AngusG
Help!
Looking to trade in my vehicle as above and I cannot locate the jack, wheel brace and anything else that would have been bundled together. Could any other user please advise what I should have, how it was packaged and where it should have been located.
I have never used the spare so heaven knows how I could have lost it!
If anyone should know part number/s that would also be a huge help.

Many thanks
ss69
Does your car definatly have a spare wheel? may seem a silly question but alot of newer cars are now sold without one and instead just a pump and some tyre repair foam! this is to save costs and weight! if it does have a spare then jack and brace etc should be in or under it or possibly in a side pocket in boot if you still cant find i can get a part number for required parts if you give me vehichle reg?
AngusG
Hiya
Yes definately a full Spare wheel.
The reg is GD07 FBN

Many thanks for your help
ss69
Hi sorry for delay had a busy couple of days! I have part numbers and prices for jack etc
jack 1233345 41.29
wheel brace 1691674 6.10
tow hook 1674282 7.98
there is also a holder that fits into spare wheel to hold jack and brace! But if you are only trading in then I'd just get essential bits ie jack and brace

Full Colour Version: Wheel Brace And Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.